Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Day 14: Slowly Edging Back to Reality

The day was a bit hectic.

I had breakfast with my sister and then went to visit my mom. My mother came with us in the car to drop me off at my in-laws'.

After mass, I came home and rested. After lunch, my wife, my daughter and I went to get my new glasses at SM Centris. I bought this pair for about P25000 or approx $500 - which includes eye exam, frame and glasses - (transition, progressive, non-glare, etc)

After this, we went to Trinoma to buy some new clothes. We bought about four shirts all for P6,000 or equivalent of about CA$150.

I had dinner with my college classmates. It was great to see old friends. Food was great. We caught up on stories - on what each other was doing. It's good to know my friends are doing well. I pray the Lord will continue to bless them.

I came home at around 10:30 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment